You do NOT need to be an NCCCP member to access this content.
Available CE Modules
- Food Insecurity (Jan 17, 2018)
- Providing Psychiatric Care to Disadvantaged Patients (May 1, 2018)
- Implementing a Layered Learning Model into IPPEs and APPEs to Minimize Impact on Preceptor Workload (April 1, 2019)
- The Spectrum of Disaster Pharmacy: Triage → Critical Care (May 18, 2019 or July 13, 2019)
Questions for us? Have an idea for CE? Having trouble claiming your CE credit? Contact us!
oRIGINAL ce FROM ncccp
How to utilize NCCCP Home-Study CE
NCCCP is pleased to be the first ACCP chapter to offer free CE for self-learning. Here’s how to claim your CE credit.
- Read the CE documents.
- Complete the corresponding SurveyMonkey quiz.
- If you pass, the CE credit code will be sent to you from SurveyMonkey.
Be sure to check your state’s CE requirements.