You do NOT need to be an NCCCP member to access this content.
Available CE Modules
- Aspiration Pneumonia and Life-Threatening Bowel Obstruction: Unexpected Complications of Clozapine(Jan 5, 2021)
- The Spectrum of Disaster Pharmacy: Triage → Critical Care (May 18, 2019 or August 8, 2019)
- Implementing a Layered Learning Model into IPPEs and APPEs to Minimize Impact on Preceptor Workload (April 1, 2019)
- Defeating Latent Viruses: How They Escape Immune Surveillance and How to Catch Them (May 20, 2018)
- Providing Psychiatric Care to Disadvantaged Patients (May 1, 2018)
- Food Insecurity (Jan 17, 2018)
Questions for us? Have an idea for CE? Having trouble claiming your CE credit? Contact us!
oRIGINAL ce FROM ncccp
How to utilize NCCCP Home-Study CE
NCCCP is pleased to be the first ACCP chapter to offer free CE for self-learning. Here’s how to claim your CE credit.
- Read the CE documents.
- Complete the corresponding SurveyMonkey quiz.
- If you pass, the CE credit code will be sent to you from SurveyMonkey to be entered on the NABP website.
Be sure to check your state’s CE requirements.